Friday, July 20, 2007

I’ve Been Tagged!

Hi everydoggy! My pal Duke tagged me and asked me to list five things I would put in a time capsule for the benefit of future Dogs. I am SO excited. I’ve never been tagged before! So here goes:

Five things I would put in a time capsule:

1. First and foremost, I would include a loofah puppy. It’s my favorite toy, but I don’t mind sacrificing the one I have now because it’s getting a little yucky. I go through about one a month, so it’s about time for a new one. I also have a feeling Mommy and Daddy will feel so bad about leaving me while they go on vacation that I’ll get a new toy anyway!

2. Second, I will leave instructions on how to properly dissect loofah puppy. Start off by ripping the squeaker out his nose. This usually results in a lot of fuzz. Mommy hates this part because she has to finish pulling the fuzz out of loofah puppy’s head before giving it back to me. I then rip his eyes and ears off before moving to the second squeaker. Once I have successfully ripped it out, Mommy puts loofah puppy in the big can in the kitchen because she can’t handle fuzz all over the house. Shortly thereafter, she comes home with a new one for me!

3. Third, I will leave a comfy blanket. I can give one up since I have so many. Every pug needs a soft, comfy blanket to sleep with, carry around the house and eat. Now, which one do I give up? The green one … no, that’s my favorite. The white one … no, that’s my favorite. Oh well, maybe I’ll give you one of Mommy’s.

4. Fourth, I will leave a bag of Snausages. Not mine, of course. Mommy will have to buy some especially for the time capsule. There’s no way I’m giving up my Snausages.

5. And last but not least, I would put my Puppia in the time capsule. It has given me enough trouble already, what with the diet and everything.

I will have to tag others next week when Mommy gets back from some place called Las Vegas. She says I type too slowly, and she wants to hug and kiss on me before she leaves! Talk to everydoggy next week!

Newton

6 comments:

Page said...

Good picks, Newton! Oh, and Winston does the same thing when tearing up stuffed toys...it's like a white stuffing massacre around our house!

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Newton, thanks for playing! That's a good list you came up with, though we're not so sure about giving up snausages, even if they are extras. Oh and we hope your parents had fun in Vegas.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Nice list, Newton! Hugs!

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Newton,
I like your list. Toys and food..always a great choice!!

Jessica said...

Loved your list. Tell you Mom to have a wonderful time in Las Vegas.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Newton, it was good to hear from you. Sorry to hear you are having computer problems, we were starting to worry about you. We look forward to more posts once you get back online.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

P.S. The secret to not getting in trouble for jumping on the table is having a dad who lets us get away with pretty much anything.