Sunday, July 8, 2007

What a Wonderful World


Hi everybody and everydoggy! My name is Newton. Well, at least I think that's my real name. My Mommy and Daddy call me all sorts of funny things. My favorite, though, is Bubba Pug. It shows my roots. I am Tennessee through and through, but now I live in Utah. I like it here, OK, although I do miss the Smoky Mountains and visiting my grandma (she was all the time slipping me the good stuff under the table--sausage, turkey, eggs, vanilla ice cream, everything but the kitchen sink really, although I would've tried that too if it had gravy poured over it). The white stuff in the winter took some getting used to, but I like it now. In fact, I'll race through it just to see how much of it I can kick on Mommy. She's still getting used to it; I just thought I'd help speed up the process. Sometimes she thinks she doesn't need my help. I know she does, so I just keep on doing it! It's summertime now, and Mommy and Daddy won't let me go out too much. It's been over 100 degrees for the past couple of days, so I stay in and do what I do best ... nap. There's the early morning nap, the late morning nap, the early afternoon nap, the mid afternoon nap, etc. What can I say? It's a wonderful world!

5 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Hi Newton, it's nice to meet you. You sound like a really cool guy, we'll be sure to come back and check up on you often!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Balboa said...

Hey Newton,

We found you through Duke and Gidget. Nice to meet you, mommy says you're a cutie!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Page said...

Hello Newton! Welcome to the blogger world! I'm looking forward to many more posts and pics!

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Newton!
My name is Ruby, nice to meet you. My friend Duke told me to come visit...you are really cute! You are going to have lots of fun making new friends.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Newton.
Duke told us about your blog. Sure you will make lots of friends. I will be visiting your blog.
Have a nice day
Lorenza