Thursday, July 19, 2007

Something's Rotten in the State of Utah

This is me in Mommy's X-terra. I was trying to stow away, but they caught me.


Something's going on here in Utah, everydoggy. Mommy and Daddy have brought out the green bags. I know from experience that this means they're going somewhere. Sadly, I do not see the red bag, which is mine. They have been trying to sneak around and put their clothes into their bags, but Daddy has taught me various ninja skills so I see all.

While I'm a little distraught over this, I was happy to see my friend Terri come over tonight. I have a feeling that she is going to be taking care of me while Mommy and Daddy are on vacation, and this is GREAT news! She LOVES animals. I was so excited when she came over that I did circles, and I even did my trick for her.

So guys and gals that means I won't be blogging until next week. I hope everybody has a great weekend, and I'll see ya again soon!

Newton

3 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Newton, I hope your parents have a great time on vacation, and you have a great time with Terri. Oh and I tagged you. See our blog for details.

Duke

Sandy said...

Newton, babysitters are great because they usually let you have extra stuff for looking pitiful about missing your people.

Page said...

Yes, Newton, I agree with rpm. Make sure to look extra pitiful and you'll be rewarded with many an extra treat. Don't tell your parents, though!