Monday, July 16, 2007

The Proof is in the Puppia

At first I didn't know what to do with this and Mommy thought it was another repeat of the beef stroganoff incident, but once I got a taste, I just couldn't stop!


I don't know why Mommy fed me out of this pink bowl. I prefer my "Good Dog" bowl with bones on it. Oh well. I guess it's what's inside the bowl that counts, right?

Well, everydoggy, there's no denying it now. The postman brought the dreaded red, XL Puppia in the mail, and it fit much better than the L. I tried to persuade Mommy that XL means "extra lovable," but she would just not have it. (She's smart that way.) I am now on a "diet" and to make things worse, she and Daddy ordered pizza this weekend. Yes! Pizza! With pepperoni!!! My favorite! Daddy tried to sneak me a bite, but Mommy went nuts!

The one good thing to come of this was she did make me some Frosty Paws, as promised. I can always count on Mommy to come through. It was like eating food from Heaven. I've never had anything so wonderful. I could go on and on; instead I'll post some pictures of me enjoying the tasty treat. Mommy even had to take it away from me at one point because I was snarfing it down so fast! She was afraid I was going to get puggy brain freeze!

Thanks again, Gidget for the recipe! Frosty Paws RULE!!!!!!

Sportin' my new Puppia (and lookin' good I might add),
Newton

3 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Woohoo Newton! I'm so glad you liked the frosty paw. And I'm sure you'll be wearing the smaller puppia harness in no time.

~Pug Hugs~
Gidget

Page said...

Aw, Newton, sorry about the diet! Maybe it's all just water weight?? ;)

Punchbugpug said...

Wow you look REALLY nice in red!