Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nice to Meet Everyone!


Wow! I've only been blogging for a couple of days now, and I've already met some great dogs. Mommy and I can't wait to read everybody's blogs more closely tonight. Thanks to everybody who left comments and a BIG thanks to Duke and Gidget for the shout-out!

And to answer ya'lls question, no I didn't ride the monster Saint Bernard. In fact, I didn't even get too close to him. I was afraid he'd get slobber all over me, and I happen to be a very clean pug. Ask Mommy. I'm a cleaning fool. Anyway, he snuck up behind me at one point, and Mommy and Daddy decided it would be funny to snap a picture. All in all, he was a pretty nice guy ... from what I could tell from afar. He didn't mind us pugs at all. He didn't even growl at us once. If he had've, it probably would have caused the earth to shake.

And for all you pugs out there who offered encouragement for my next pug meet-up, thanks! I'm going to need it. After all, I'll be working hard to protect Mommy's personal items from pug pee!

(Hi everybody! This is Amy, Newton's Mommy. I just wanted to interject and say that Newton wasn't afraid of Saint Bernard drool. He was just afraid of the Saint Bernard! Don't let him fool you!) :)

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Newton...you sure are pretty! We have a black pug girl named Tiny. She is very bossy. Are you bossy?

Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

Hi rpm! I'm Amy, Newton's Mommy, and I'm going to have to answer this one for him since he'd never admit to being bossy! Newton is bossy when it comes to food. We try to feed him at the same time every day, but when he wants a snack, he tells us by crawling toward his bowl, barking at it and the pantry door and then barking at us nonstop until we submit to his request!! :)

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Newton, you're quite welcome. We always love welcoming another pug into the blogosphere. Us pugs gotta stick together you know.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Newton,
We heard about you from Duke and Gidget and wanted to stop by and say hi. It's nice to meet you!! Hope you stop by our page.

Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

Michelle said...

Hey Newton! Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Newton, you got an award over at our place. See our blog for details.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Jessica said...

Don't be embarrassed Newton....We would be afraid of that dog too.

Love, Seadra and Zow