Monday, July 9, 2007

My First Pug Meet-Up

This is me. Not quite happy to be there, but I'm hanging in!
This is the GIANT I was talking about!!!!
This pug wanted to be my friend. She was cute and all, but I'm still kinda shy!
Mommy thought this was a good idea. I thought she was hot, too, so I splashed her real good before I jumped out! Oh! That's the purse that got peed on!

The Low-Down on the Pug Meet-Up!
Well, Mommy and Daddy succeeded in fooling me this weekend. Here I thought I was going for a little ride, and I wound up in a dog park. I don't know how this happened. It was a disaster from the get go. I walked in and got rushed by tons of pugs. I turned around to go back, but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me out of the gate. I was trapped. Then, this ginormous monster walked up to me and nearly gave me a heart attack. I later found out it was a Saint Bernard, whatever that is. It certainly isn't a dog.

Mommy got paid back, though! A spry little pug peed all over her purse. Daddy says it was her fault for leaving it on the ground in a dog park. I think it was sweet revenge.

I hear we're going back in August. Mommy's a glutton for punishment, I guess. She loved it so much, though, that I might try to enjoy myself next time. I might even try to protect her purse. It depends on how many Snausages I get this month!

Talk to ya'll later!
Newton

9 comments:

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh so much fun!! I forgot my manners! Hello Newton!!!! Welcome to the blogosphere! We heard about you from Duke & Gidget! We can't to wait all about your adventures!

umekotyan said...

Nice to meet you.
I also have seen blog of duke as well as ronin.
I say ume tyan that lives in Japan.
Hereafter, it welcomes it on behalf of Japan the activity of the newton. :)

Love is put in a new friend.

from loved ume tyan

Punchbugpug said...

Welcome to blogging~ You'll get used to meetups..they can be scary at first. Come over for a visit..www.pugpossesssed.blogspot.com

Winston said...

Hey Newton,
Welcome to the pug blogging world. Can't wait to read all about your adventures.

The Grand Duke

Duke and Gidget said...

Holy cow! That Saint Bernard is huge. Did you try to ride him?

Good work splashing your Mommy. That'll teach her!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Jen and Suki said...

Hi Newton! I am Suki Sumo, and it's nice to meet you. I'm still a wee young pug, but already my mommy's asking daddy for a black pug brother because of adorable puggies like you and Duke!

Suki & Joey said...

Hi Newton!
I can't believe you don't like the dog park! Oh my gosh, you probably wouldn't like me cuz I would have rushed you, too!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Jessica said...

Hi Newton...We heard about you and your new blog from Duke and Gidget. Nice to meet you. I'm a boston terrier and my name is Seadra. My sister is a pug and her name is Zoe.

Needless to say we know all about pugs at our house.

You are one handsome pug. Looks like you had fun at the pug meet up.

Love Seadra and Zoe

Rocco said...

Welcome Newton. I hope my 1st pug meet up is as much fun as yours. Minus that "bear- dog" of course.