Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back, everydoggy! After Mommy and Daddy got back from the desert, our Internet went down. They swore I did something to it while they were gone, but really I didn't. I threw a couple of parties that I hope they don't find out about, but I didn't turn on the computer once. Maybe that crazy terrier I invited over did. The important thing is it's working now, and I'm able to catch up on what everyone's been doing.

Remember when I said Mommy and Daddy would feel bad for leaving me for four days? I was right, and they've been taking me everywhere they can. We went to the Snowbasin Jazz Fest and a pug meetup! I had a great time at both, so I thought I'd share some pictures with ya'll.

This is me intently listening to the jazz. The song was "Georgia on my Mind." I loved it because it was about a Southern state, and as ya'll know, I'm a Southern pug. Mommy says it's OK to like other Southern states when it's not football season. During football season, however, Georgia is a BAD WORD!


Oh yeah! I was lovin' the jazz!

Joe McQueen and Friends ... They were pawsome!


The pug meet-up minus the Saint Bernard monster! I actually enjoyed myself this time, and none of Mommy's possessions got peed on!


Getting some exercise ... if I exercise, maybe Mommy will start giving me my daily dose of Snausages again.


This was a 12-week-old little pug, and he was full of energy. Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to play with him, but I just wasn't too sure, as you can tell by my tail!

9 comments:

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Newton,
We enjoyed your pictures. Glads you had a great time at both outing.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy

Balboa said...

You're one cool dude and very smart, I think your plan for more exercise will equal more snausages

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Jessica said...

Hi Newton. Welcome back, we missed you. Looks like you had a great time at the pug meetup. Mom just signed us up for our local pug meetup and we get to go real soon. We can hardly wait.

Love, Zoe

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Newton! Nice pics! And welcome back!

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Newton, welcome back. We were starting to wonder if you were ever going to get your internet fixed. Those darn terriers sure can screw things up. Glad you had a good time at the meetup and the Jazz Fest!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Page said...

Welcome back, Newton! You've been quite busy, it sounds, between parties and pug meetups!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I received an email from Jennifer at Dogs n Us Community inviting me to join their community. They had already added my blog, without asking, without my approval. I see that your blog is also listed on this site. I am sking you to email them at jennifer@dogsnus.com and tell them to remove your blog from their site. This is a blatant rip off of our Dogs With Blogs Community and I for one do not appreciate it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Newton,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

The Airechicks said...

Hello Newton:

Nice to meet you - you like jazz??

Thank you for sharing your outing.