Monday, August 13, 2007

A New Toy!

For Daddy, although I'm pretty excited about it, too. I mean, there's absolutely nothing worse than having to jungle through long, wet grass to find my favorite bathroom spot. Plus, it gets my belly all gross and, like I've said before, I'm an extremely clean pug, so I have to spend hours afterward bathing.

Now Daddy enjoys mowing the grass, so I shouldn't have to worry about it ever again! Here's some pictures of us on the new thing called a "Riding Lawnmower."



Doesn't Daddy look happy! He even let Mommy ride the new lawnmower around the yard a couple of times. I didn't witness this. I heard her screaming, though, when Daddy snuck up behind her and pushed the gear into full speed!

Enough of the picture taking! Let's get going!

Oh! One more thing before I go! My grandma FINALLY got a computer, so I wanted to give her a shout out. She's still getting the hang of this e-mail thing, but at least now she can see all of my pictures! Welcome to the 21st Century, Nanny! Just so you can put a face with a name, here's a picture from when she visited us last summer.


Til' next time,
Newton :)

9 comments:

Balboa said...

OH wow, it must have been fun riding on that!

Wow, you got a cool grandma.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Hi, Newton.
Your dad got a very nice toy! Sure is fun to have a ride.
I am asking my grandma to get a computer too! But she says she is too old for that! Ha!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Page said...

Newton, you look good sitting on the lawnmower....maybe you can take over mowing when your dad is too tired?

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Maybe your daddy will comes over and mow our yard. What you think. Very cool.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

Jessica said...

Nice new mower!! Hope you get lots of rides!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Duke and Gidget said...

Very cool lawn mowing machine. Did your Daddy let you drive it? Just imagine all the cats you could run over if he did.

Congrats to your Grandma on getting a computer.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

The Airechicks said...

Nice mower - where do you sit ??

BearBear - Grammie pup rides with her when she mowers....

Duke and Gidget said...

Tag, you're it!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Sandy said...

Now, I have to say that is one nice looking ride there!