Saturday, October 20, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Hey everydoggy! I'm back! I was terrified that I was going to get in trouble with the PALBWAATHRODCBWDTPTHHWPQ for not blogging in FOREVER! It's not my fault. Really, Mommy and Daddy should be punished because they left me again to go to one of my favorite places ... Tennessee! How dare they not take me with them? They say I get to go next time, but honestly, doesn't everybody think I should get to go every time?!?! At least my good friend Terri took really good care of me while they were gone.

It has snowed all day today! Not just in the mountains either ... the valleys, too! There wasn't a lot at my house, per say, but I did have to go outside in it, and let me just say that it was cold! Mommy and Daddy went to Snowbird Ski Resort and hiked around in it. I think they're crazy. I stayed snuggly warm inside! I will post pictures later. We keep getting error messages when we try to upload a photo. I told Mommy maybe the computer just forgot how to do it since she hasn't used it in so long!!!

Newton ;)

9 comments:

Clover said...

Snow, Newton?! What is snow? I have never seen it before, but I am sure I will soon...living in Canada....
Love Clover xo

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Newton, glads to see you back. You just keep that snow where you are!!

Four Pugz

Jessica said...

You've got snow already? Mom and Dad are jealous. They are ready to get the snowmobiles out!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh boy! Snow?? Already? Woooow!
Huuugs!

Punchbugpug said...

Newton, keep the darn show there!!! We had photo up load issues too. Tell you mama to try again.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Newton.
I missed you!
Snow is something I think I will never see in my life! Sure I hope you enjoy it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

The WriggleButts said...

Hi Newton! Too bad you don't like the snow.. We haven't had anything yet this year. Mommy says there's nothing cuter than a black pug with snow! We like the snow, at least for a little while. But in winter when it's very deep it's not so fun to go for walkies anymore.. We don't have THAT long legs, like mom, and it's more like swimming than running, isn't it..!?

Sniffs and sneezes,
Bajas, Coco & Nimbus
http://wrigglebutts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi,

I couldn't find any email around, so I decided to bark :) within a comment. I am resident in the Pug Community at www.pugslife.org and I want to invite you to join, too. If you don't have the time, maybe you can just grab one of our Pugslife badges to put on your website. Thanks.

Twirly the Pug

Boo Boo said...

Snow sounds nice !! We never have snow here at all.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your treats and presents :)